- The content of the pages of the Site and are for your general information and use only. This content is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on the Provider's Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on the Site are the property of Provider and other parties. You are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages, or Sites on the World Wide Web, without the written permission of Provider or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content located on the Site are protected by copyright. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes. Unauthorized use of the Provider Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- The business model of Hooked Up Enterprises, LLC, contemplates collecting information about rodeo, rodeo participants, rodeo events, and related persons, firms or organizations, and transmitting the same to others. This includes, without limitation, the ability for Site users to upload to the Site information which may include text, audio files, video files, graphics, whether recorded or live, and any other information, all of which is referred to hereinafter as Ainformation.@ You agree that, as between you and Hooked Up Enterprises, LLC, with respect to any information you upload to or transmit through the Site, Hooked Up Enterprises, LLC, shall have a worldwide, non-exclusive, license. This license permits Hooked Up Enterprises, LLC, the right to use, reproduce, store, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the information in connection with the Site and Hooked Up Enterprises, LLC=s, business and business ervices, and its (and its successors' and affiliates') businesses, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of such information (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each user of the Site a non-exclusive license to access your information through the Site, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such information as permitted through the functionality of the Site and under these Terms of Service.
- You agree that if requested by Hooked Up Enterprises, LLC, you will execute and deliver to Hooked Up Enterprises, LLC, such documents as Hooked Up Enterprises, LLC, deems necessary to secure or protect its interests. In your use of the Site, you may not upload any third-party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant Hooked Up Enterprises, LLC, all of the license rights granted herein. You agreed to indemnify Hooked Up Enterprises, LLC, and hold it harmless, from claims of third parties who assert ownership interests or other interests in information you upload to the Site.
- If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any information on the site infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing us with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail): -A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; - Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site; - Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material; - Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail; - A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and - A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- This Site provides links to other Sites by allowing you to leave this Site to access thirdparty material or by bringing third-party material into this Site via Ainverse@ hyperlinks and framing technology (a ALinked Site@). Provider has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on a linked Site. The fact that Provider has provided a link to a Site is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation with respect to such Site, its owners, or its providers. There are inherent risks in relying upon, using or retrieving any information found on the internet, and Provider urges you to make sure you understand these risks before relying upon, using, or retrieving any such information on a linked Site.
- All content, products and services on the Site, or obtained from a Site to which the Site is linked (a Alinked Site@) are provided to you AAS IS@ without warranty of any kind either express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security or accuracy.
- Provider does not endorse and is not responsible for (a) the accuracy or reliability of an opinion, advice or statement made through the Site by any party other than Provider, (b) any content provided on linked Sites or (c) the capabilities or reliability of any product or service obtained from a linked Site. Other than as required under applicable consumer protection law, under no circumstance will Provider be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Site or a linked Site, or your reliance on any product or service obtained from a linked Site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any opinion, advice or other content available through the Site, or obtained from a linked Site. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific opinion, advice, product, service, or other content.
- The information, software, products and descriptions of services published on the Site or a linked Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors, and Provider specifically disclaims any liability for such inaccuracies or errors. Provider does not warrant or represent that the content on the Site is complete or up-to-date. Provider is under no obligation to update the content on the Site. Provider may change the content on the Site at any time without notice. Provider may make improvements or changes to the Site at any time.
- You agree that Provider, its affiliates and any of their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents will not be liable, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any indirect, punitive, special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages (including without limitation lost profits, cost of procuring substitute service or lost opportunity) arising out of or in connection with the delay or inability to use the Site or a linked Site, or with the delay or inability to use the Site or a lined Site, even if Provider is made aware of the possibility of such damages. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any viruses which may infect your equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone or interconnect problems (e.g., you cannot access your internet service provider), unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure. Provider cannot and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Site.
- It is your exclusive obligation to maintain and control passwords to your account. You are exclusively responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your user name and password. You agree to immediately notify Provider of any unauthorized uses of your user name and password or any other breaches of security. Provider will not be liable for any loss or damages of any kind, under any legal theory, caused by your failure to comply with the foregoing security obligations or caused by any person to whom you grant access to your account.
- Your use of the Provider Site and any dispute arising out of such use of the Site is subject to the laws of the State of North Dakota, United States of America and applicable federal law without regard to conflicts of laws principles. You agree that the Site shall be deemed to be based solely in North Dakota, and your use of the Site shall be deemed a passive website that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over Hooked Up Enterprises, LLC, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than North Dakota.